Come and discover vast and wild territories, which offer hunters the opportunity to deal with highly prized migratory and autochthonous game.
Macedonia is a perfect destination for all hunting enthusiasts, to explore new horizons and experience an intact and natural beauty. It is one of the few places where you can find almost all European types of big and small game hunting.
The beauty of the territories also allows you to relax enjoying the combination of the Mediterranean and continental climate, enjoying the encounter between European and traditional cuisine. A combination of homemade recipes and wines from small local wineries, to be accompanied by a trip to the famous Ohrid lake.
Macedonia is therefore the pearl of the Balkan peninsula, a land of unspoiled and natural beauty.
Zone of Kumanovo and Stip - Skopje, Kumanovo, Stip
Turtledove, partridge, rock partridge
Turtledoves: August and until mid-September – Partridge and Rock partridge: from mid-October to mid-December
CACCIA E AVVENTURA
African turtledove hunt: 3 days of hunting
Rock partridge hunting: 3 days of hunting, min. 2 huntersPartridge hunting: 3 days of hunting, min. 2 hunters.
The package includes:
- Letter of invitation for the hunt
- All transport from the hotel to the hunting areas
- Full board in double room (packed lunch)
- Macedonian hunting permits
- Felling and ownership of game
- Assistance of Italian staff and game conservation
- Rock partridge: abatement and property of n. 2 partridges per hunter per day
- Partridge: abatement and property of n. 3 per hunter per day
- Travel to and from Macedonia
- Alcoholic drinks and personal services
- Additional hunting day
- Single room
- Rifle rental
- Turtledove: transfer to / from Skopje airport
- Turtledove: supplement if single hunter
- Rock Partridge: supplement if single hunter. Felling and properties of partridges beyond the stability quota
- Partridge: supplement if single hunter. Felling and ownership of partridges beyond the established quota
- Cartridges: box of 25 pieces